BOSCO STUDENTS HOME is a Home away from Home for the male
students. The Hostel is administered by the Salesians of Don Bosco.
1. The hostel is a ‘home away from home’. Therefore hostellers should maintain a cordial and healthy relationship with all the inmates.
2. Students should abide by the decision of the hostel warden with respect to enforcement of the hostel rules failing which, strict disciplinary action may be taken.
3. Students should follow the general timetable fixed for the Hostel.
4. Students must keep their rooms neat and clean. They should keep their belongings in proper order.
5. Students should sleep only in their own allotted rooms.
6. Students are accountable for their belongings. The hostel authorities will not be responsible for any loss of cash or other valuables from the room.
7. Students should keep their rooms locked when they leave the hostel.
8. Save water and electricity. Use them as per requirement only.
9. Allotment of rooms is at the discretion of the warden. Students should refrain from defacing the walls and furniture with drawings and writings.
10. The hostel warden has the right to check the room at any time for maintaining order in the hostel.
11. Students cannot bring outsiders into the hostel. Guest may be allowed on prior written permission from the warden.
12. Consumption of alcohol, smoking, and use of drugs and other intoxicants in the hostel and its premises are strictly prohibited. Anyone found violating the rule will be subject to serious disciplinary action.
13. Hostellers desiring to go out of the campus shall obtain permission from the warden before going out and register their where-abouts in the movement register.
14. Admission to the hostel is on an annual basis and may not be renewed for lack of compliance with the hostel discipline. Serious breach of hostel discipline will invite dismissal from the hostel.
15. Prayer moments in the hostel shall be respected by all.
16. Financial commitments of the hostel shall be met on time and failure to do so will invite dismissal.
For Hostel Admission and related Information please contact:
Fr. George Shining Lyngkhoi (Principal) mobile: 8108525503
Fr. George Maliekal (Administrator) mobile: 9436976636