1. Students should maintain absolute silence and decorum in the lab.
2. Students should use computers, taking care of them as their own property.
3. The furniture in the computer lab should be kept intact.
4. No student is permitted to shift or interchange any part of the computer with another.
5. Upon completion of work, students should log out and shut down the computer before leaving.
6. Use the lab only for academic requirements.
7. For any hardware problem, report to the lab-in-charge.
8. Students should refrain from downloading objectionable materials from the internet; violation of this rule will result in stringent disciplinary action.
9. Students should follow the procedures prescribed for logging in and logging out.
10. Personal programme files should not be installed on the computer for licensing and security reasons.
11. Personal work files may be brought into the lab but must be scanned for viruses prior to use. Permission from the lab-in-charge should be sought to prevent system infection.
12. Hacking (attempting to gain authorized access to secured content, violation of system policies, virus creation or propagation, etc.) is prohibited.
13. Violation of lab rules will necessitate serious disciplinary action.